What Do You Know About EQ and How Can You Leverage It?
The World Economic Forum Has Ranked Emotional Intelligence as One of the Top Necessary Skills to Master for 2020 and Beyond.
Discover exactly what EQ is, how to develop it in yourself and your team … and how Emotional Intelligence is the one key skill to master for business and professional growth.
Emotional Intelligence is a mouthful, yet the concept can be easily simplified so that you can take immediate action.
Did you know that, according to the Center for Creative Leadership, 75% of careers are derailed for reasons linked to lack of EQ? This includes difficulties handling interpersonal issues, poor team leadership in times of conflict and inability to adapt to change and create trust.
Most people do not understand EQ and, more importantly, don’t get the specific skills to be mastered in order to up-level. Instead, they continue to tolerate internal drama, indecision, poor accountability and a sagging culture
What you will discover in The Common-Sense Emotional Intelligence Blueprint will help you lead yourself and your team to understand emotions, how they impact leadership and what to do in situations that used to puzzle you.
Take control of your business and your career by knowing how to become emotionally intelligent.
Invest in The Common-Sense Emotional Intelligent Blueprint. Use the infographic and 5-day e-coaching to discover:
- The 4 quadrants that make up your EQ Blueprint
- The root cause that fuels most of the drama in your workplace
- How to diffuse emotionally draining situations with ease and grace
- How to corral your own emotions and transform them into helpful action
- What you can do to support others to move from reaction into response
- Peace of mind, ease of conversation and connection with important others in your world